Goals

Monday, September 16, 2013

New Best Friend Ad

I am looking for a new best friend. In order to be my best friend you must fit my standards and qualifications a friend must obtain. They must be kind, considerate, trustworthy, loyal, honest, outgoing, and funny. They must be kind and considerate because I do not want a friend who will be pessimistic and put me down instead I would prefer to enjoy their genuine presence. Also its required for my friend to be trustworthy, loyal, and honest because I need to be able to trust and depend on my best friend when I need to. They must be honest because if they lie I can't trust or depend on them and it will cause conflict. Lastly, I am looking for a friend who is outgoing and funny because I tend to be more reserved if I don't know someone that well and if they are outgoing it will be easier to be comfortable around them. Also if they are funny I will always look forward to spending time with them to have a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment