Goals

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Flifferhuzza

In desperate need of a new pair of moccasins because mine had worn out, I went to the store to get new ones. After I bought my new moccasins, I eagerly tried them on and the first/only word that came out of my mouth was "flifferhuzza". My neighbor looked at me with confusion. I returned the look with shock. Did she really not know what flifferhuzza meant? She asked what it meant. In disappointment that her sense of vocabulary is lacked, I explained to her what it means, "Flifferhuzza means something that is really fluffy and cozy. For example, A warm, fuzzy blanket is flifferhuzza. My moccasins are flifferhuzza because of the fur in them and they are very warm." My neighbor was clearly embarrassed at her absent knowledge of the obvious term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment